Speed Up Ticket Resolution with Smart Automations
SoftStudioz’s incident management is the practice of restoring services as quickly as possible after an incident. And it’s the main component of SoftStudioz service support.
Common incident management activities include:
- Detecting and recording incident details
- Matching incidents against known problems
- Resolving incidents as quickly as possible
- Prioritizing incidents in terms of impact and urgency
- Escalating incidents to other teams to ensure timely resolution
Our Incident Management supports the incident management process in the following ways.
- Log incidents in the instance or by sending email.
- Classify incidents by impact and urgency to prioritize work.
- Assign to appropriate groups for quick resolution.
- Escalate as necessary for further investigation.
- Resolve the incident and notify the user who logged it.
- Use reports to monitor, track, and analyze service levels and improvement.
- Incident Management process
- Incident Management state model
- Incident Management service improvements
- Domain separation in Incident Management
- Create an incident template
- Create a record producer
- Configure incident categories or subcategories
- Define an assignment rule for incidents
- Incident promotion UI actions
- Configure Incident Management
- Specify the field a KB article is copied to
- Show flagged VIPs in the incident list
- Performance Analytics for Incident Management
- Create an incident
- Major incident management
- Copy an incident or create child incident
- Promote an incident
- Assign and update incidents
- Log an incident through Self-Service (end users)
- Developer training
- Developer documentation
- Incident ticketing integrations
- Ask or answer questions in the Incident Management community
- Search the HI knowledge base for known error articles
- Contact ServiceNow Support